By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Belgrave Agency’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Belgrave Agency’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Belgrave Agency at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Belgrave Agency’s web site are provided “as is”. Belgrave Agency makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Belgrave Agency does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Belgrave Agency or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Belgrave Agency’s Internet site, even if Belgrave Agency or a Belgrave Agency authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Belgrave Agency’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Belgrave Agency does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Belgrave Agency may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Belgrave Agency does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Belgrave Agency has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Belgrave Agency of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
The following expressions shall have the meaning ascribed to them as hereinafter appears: ‘The Agency” shall mean Belgrave Recruitment Limited. “The Applicant” shall mean any Nanny, Childminder, Crèche Assistant/Nursery Nurse, Montessori Teacher, Babysitter, Maternity Nurse, Cleaner, Housekeeper, Carer/Home Help introduced to the Client by the Agency. “The Client” shall mean any person, company, partnership or organisation that requests services of the Agency
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
- These terms apply to all engagements temporary, permanent or otherwise effected through the Agency by the client and any variations in these terms shall be binding on the Agency only if evidenced in writing by Ms. Susan Dunn on behalf of the Agency.
- Agency fees are payable in accordance with the attached schedule of fees and services
- A non-refundable Registration Fee of €85.00 inclusive of VAT @23% shall be paid on submission of the attached Application form
- The Agency’s Introduction Fee shall be paid within 7 days from the day a placement is confirmed. In cases where the date of commencement of employment is immediate or sooner than 7 days from the day a placement is confirmed, the agency fees are payable before the commencement date of employment.
- If payment is not received within the designated time frame, then the Client will be subject to a €100 +VAT fee for each week that the referral fee is overdue in addition to the agreed upon fee.
- The Client understands that the Agency operates as an introduction agency only between the Client and the Applicant.
- The Client acknowledges that there may be additional agency fees charged by the Agency should the Clients requirements change after many candidates being introduced and result in additional administration for the Agency involving further advertising, recruiting, interviewing to accommodate these changes.
- The Agency will endeavour to introduce reliable Applicants and will use great care in selecting each Applicant. The Agency does not give any warranty concerning the suitability of any Applicant introduced by the Agency, the decision as to the suitability of any Applicant rests with the Client and while the Agency will take up references in respect of an Applicant it is a matter for the Client to decide what reliance can be placed on such references and the Client shall take whatever steps they consider necessary to make their own enquiries in respect of the Applicant. The Client is responsible for obtaining all work permits and satisfying any medical requirements or qualifications or other statutory requirements.
- The Client acknowledges that all communication with all Agency Applicants is done through the Agency, this includes but is not limited to interviews arranged, negotiation of salary, hours or contract and offer of employment.
- Salaries shall be finalised between the Client and the Agency firstly and confirmed with the Applicant by the Agency only. Salaries are usually quoted gross exclusive of all deductions.
- At all times after the engagement of the Applicant by the Client the Applicant is under and is deemed to be under the Client’s supervision, direction, control and responsibility. The Applicants are not employed by the Agency either directly or indirectly and the Agency shall not be responsible to the Clients or any other person for any damage, loss or expense incurred either directly or indirectly by reason of the negligence or shortcomings of any Applicant engaged by the Client. The Agency similarly accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss of property or damage to the same or any other loss, including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, loss of profits or any injury to persons directly or indirectly from any act of omission of the Applicant introduced by the Agency even if such act or omission is negligent or fraudulent or reveals dishonesty.
- A trial period of 3 full calendar months will commence from the first day of employment for the Applicant and Client. In the event of an Applicant not being suitable within the trial period and the agency fee has been paid in full, the Agency will provide another suitable Applicant with no additional fee. The Client recognises that there is no “free trial” period and where the Client puts alternative arrangements into place or the client requests that no alternative be found, no refund will be given and a temporary placement will be charged accordingly should it be the case that the agency fee was not received during the 7-day period.
- Should a Client cancel an engagement before the Applicant has commenced work or during the trial period for the Applicant the Client will pay a fee of two week’s gross salary to the Agency to cover administration costs incurred.
- All introductions made by the Agency to the Client are confidential and are made individually to the Client. Where the Client passes on such an introduction to any other person resulting in the engagement of the Applicant by that person then the Client will be liable for the payment of the Agency fees which would have been payable had the Client engaged the Applicant directly and the Client hereby agrees to discharge the said Agency fees as would be payable in the event of the engagement by the Client of the Applicant directly.
- An introduction fee calculated in accordance with the Agency Fees and Services will be charged in relation to any Applicant engaged as a consequence of or resulting from an introduction by or through the Agency, whether direct or indirect, within 24 months from the date of the Agency’s introduction.
- Should the Client elect to pay by Credit/Debit card, he/she shall complete or furnish the details on the form annexed hereto. Should the payment/s be, for whatever reason, declined, the Agency reserves the right to seek payment from the Client by other means, and all/any costs incurred by the Agency in relation thereto shall be discharged by the Client.
These terms and conditions constitute a full and binding contract between the Agency and the Client.
By completing and submitting the Application Form by email, post or personally with the appropriate fee, by cheque or by provision of the Client’s credit card details, the Client is making an offer to purchase the Agency’s services which, if accepted by the Agency, will result in a binding contract. The Agency will confirm acceptance of the request by email or post as requested, and whether or not the Client receives the email or letter, this notification of acceptance will create a legally binding contract between the Client and the Agency.